After being registered as a small-scale taxpayer, can I issue a VAT invoice on my own?


       Our company is a general taxpayer, ready to be registered as a small-scale taxpayer.May I ask if you can issue a VAT invoice after you transfer to a small-scale taxpayer?

A: the announcement of the State Administration of Taxation on VAT invoice management and other related matters (Announcement No. 33 of the State Administration of Taxation in 2019) stipulates that small-scale VAT taxpayers (except other individuals) who need to issue special VAT invoices due to VAT taxable behaviors can voluntarily use the VAT invoice management system to issue them by themselves.For small-scale taxpayers who choose to issue special VAT invoices on their own, the tax authorities will no longer issue VAT special invoices for them.

Advantages of Huacai

Industry leader
The first financial and taxation service agency landing on the new third board and the first fiscal and taxation platform providing online services
Qualification certification
It has the agency license issued by the Finance Bureau, the national high-tech enterprises, and the 5A level certification of the accounting agency of the general association of China
23 years of industry experience
300 + professional service staff, 20000 + customer service experience
ISO certification information security
Through the international ISO27001 information security management system standard certification
ISO certification standard management
Through the international ISO9001 quality management system certification
Service capability
The scope of service covers hot cities and hot areas